- Fix deposit scheme is an attractive scheme to deposit your savings for fix period for 46 days to 120 Months as per your future requirements.
- We provide attractive Interest Rates to our Customers from time to time.
- We offer 0.50% extra Interest Rate to Senior Citizens (Age 60 or above) on fix deposits.
- Guardian can open Minor's Fix deposit A/c. When minor turns major then at maturity he/she can withdraw the amount with his/her signature, after providing valid age proof.
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts.
- We provide Quarterly Interest payment to our customers on their existing Fix Deposits as per their instruction. We also provide monthly interest as per RBI guidelines.
- Loan and Overdraft facility is available against Fix deposit receipt.
- TDS on Interest income will be deducted as per Income Tax Act.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation [DICGC] in which customers deposit are insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
Rules & Regulation for Fix Deposit
- Depositor has to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- Customer can Open Fix Deposit A/c with minimum of Rs.1000/-
- The Bank having rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation for the scheme.
Requirements to Fixed Deposit
Latest, color passport size photos
Self attested copies of PAN Card/Cards of all related persones.
· Required appropriate PAN Card as HUF, Trust, Institute etc.
ID Proof :
· Adhar Card
· Voter ID
· Driving License
ID Proof of HUF/Trust/Organization :
· Registration Certificate.
· PAN Card.
Other Documents in case of Trust/Organization :
· Resolution for opening an account.
Date of birth Certificate:
· If account relate to minor.
For more detail, please contact to our nearest Branch.