Housing Loan upto Rs.70 lacs is available for construction/purchase of old/new flat, bungalow, and also for carryout addition/ alteration in the existing residential house.
- Copy of Last Two/Three years income tax return with computation.
- Xerox copy of lease deed/patta in the name of applicant.
- If property is to be purchased under housing scheme,the copies of documents,such as share certificate,allotment-letter, sale-deed, revenue records of 13 years.
- Copy of authorised building plan.
- Copy of receipt of advanced payment-made/copy of agreement to sale
- Copy of title clearance certificate given by the advocate/ solicitor.
- Consent letter from the society about noting of charge of the bank.
- Five copies of Photograph
- Copy of PAN Card
- Address proof : electric bill /telephone bill / Aadhar card (any one)
- Photo proof : Pan card / Voter card / Driving license,Pass port (Any one)
- Valution/Estimate report.
- Photograph-three copies
- Last income tax return copy/Property copy.
- Address proof : electric bill /telephone bill (any one) As per KYC norms
- Photo proof : Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card,Pass port (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Original documents of property to be submitted to the bank.
- Valuation of the property will be required .
- Permission from Local body authority with map.
- Applicant has to submit original share certificate of the Society/Association, Municipal Tax bill, Tax receipt, sales deed etc, for registered mortgage of the property.
- Applicant has to take share @1% of the loan & maximum of Rs 15000/-
- Processing charges Applicable as mentioned in at "Bank charges" "Service & charges.
For more detail please contact our nearest Branch.